We are looking to expand our team to add an office manager.
We are a strategic, full service communications agency, working with our clients to profile their brand. We purposefully keep our client base small but deliver an extensive service from concept to delivery. We do great things for our clients and if you haven’t already, take a look at our work.
We are looking for someone to join our team to improve our processes and ensure Resolution is as efficient and successful as the work we deliver for our clients.
This is a new position and the ideal person will have the desire to understand our preferred outcomes whilst developing and maintaining smooth processes and systems. This is not a role for someone who is looking for a purely task driven position, we will be seeking guidance on how we can work smarter from someone who can see our vision and help shape our growth.
The office manager will not need experience in the creative sector but will need to be passionate and be able to work alongside creative minds. You should have the confidence to push back and challenge the team if required to ensure important processes are followed.
Our reputation is important to us, we build relationships and work extremely hard to ensure our clients receive a great service; and we deliver every time. We love what we do and get carried away in our craft. We need a self-driven office manager to keep the plates spinning so we can concentrate on creating great campaigns.
- Maintaining office efficiency through management of common areas; organisation of procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Overseeing the day-to-day activities of the office
- Keeping management informed of workflow performance with routine and requested reporting
- Creating customer invoices capturing expenses from all areas of the business and processing supplier invoices
- Analysis of costings and cash flow and management of office budgets
- Reviewing data and providing high-level management reports for the leadership team
- Providing direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings and events, booking travel, maintaining filing systems, mailing and shipping packages and updating contact database and employee list
- Overseeing and maintaining office equipment for uninterrupted function, identifying and fulfilling office supply needs, maintaining external relationships and managing vendors
- Managing all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning
- Ensuring efficient day-to-day operation and defining preventative measures through identification of issues
- Refining and implementing policies and procedures, measuring outcomes against agreed indicators and improving operational flows when opportunities are identified
- Diary management and a minimal amount of PA support to the MD
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in an administration role, ideally office management experience
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms such as Xero
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Experience developing internal systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Bookkeeping and payroll would be beneficial but not essential as we work with a wonderful accounting team
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a supercharged team of creatives who complement each other’s skills, who don’t do egos but do celebrate success, who promote each other and champion the company brand, then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st March 2023
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience
Location: The role is office based from our premises in Stockton
20 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, a day off for your birthday and another for Christmas shopping
1 day a year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
Regular staff social events
Christmas bonus based on individual and company performance